Holybro Pixhawk 4 and Radiomaster R161

yes, but youneed to follow the procedure in the above docs to make discovery work on Horus class transmitters.
The only sensor that is generated by ardupilot is GPS, if you do not see GPS your wiring is not working

hi @yaapu

thanks for the notes. I made a fresh install in everything - create a new sd card with 1 model only, with your amazing script, reset arducopter configs, enable the frsky telemetry and for my surprise, the telemetry works, for 1 minute, then the radio start to say “sensor lost” and have gone away.
I reset the board, and all sensors was black and on the script screen there is the message “No Telemetry Data”.
I cleaned all sensors, rebind, called an exorcist and nothing.
I forgot all for 2 hours, then back, and for my surprise, again, I turned all on and the telemetry was in my radio, but after 1 minute, everything goes away again.

let´s continue the saga :slight_smile:

hi,

after a weekend trying, I made a RS232<->TTL cable using the max232 breadboard.
Connecting this board to the Telem2 port and changing the protocol to 10, everything works with the RS161.
Not satisfied, I connected the same circuit - changing the connector for a 4 ways, and change just the protocol of the uarts. In the first try the telemetry doesn’t work as expected, so I follow the docs and change the Options for 2 - and everything was working as expected with the RS232 Converter.

I remade the cable - connecting TX and RX from the FRS port and connecting to R161 and still not worked, I put a diode between TX and RX and nothing.
So I don’t know what is happening, but I will use the converter.

Thanks for all support.
Just one last question, @yaapu, there is a way to change the Altitude from absolute to relative?

Best regards.

Yaapu displays altitude above home by default (the little house symbol)
and if you want relative alt in OSD then set DEV_OPTIONS,2

Are you talking about home relative or terrain relative?
Frsky terrain support has been added to master a couple days ago, so my latest dev widgets can use that info as well

Hi @yaapu,

sorry, my bad, home relative :slight_smile:

I will try,

thanks a lot @xfacta