Hi Shaun or Dave,could you please have a look at my bin file

Hi Shaun or Dave could you please have a look at my bin file for my Hexsoon 450,it flies well I need to increase the throttle a very small amount to get the 450 hovering at centre stick and when I do a fast decent in stabilized it gives a we scotish wobble (maybe to much whiskey she been drinking) and thank you

Hi Marty, no log attached.

1 Like

ive been trying to get this to work on dropbox bloody thing

not sure if this works Dropbox - 2023-08-29 14-11-10.bin - Simplify your life

If you’ve already uploaded the log file to dropbox, you should be able to click the three little dots at the far right which brings up a “context” menu.
Select Share with dropbox, then “create and copy link”
Paste that link in here.

1 Like

Yes that has worked, downloading now…

are great and thank you

I would try a lower thrust expo
MOT_THST_EXPO,0.60
and these other slight adjustments:

ATC_THR_MIX_MAN,0.5
INS_HNTCH_FREQ,90
INS_HNTCH_BW,40
INS_HNTCH_REF,0.21
PSC_ACCZ_I,0.48
PSC_ACCZ_P,0.24

Your ATC_INPUT_TC would give a very sluggish response - that’s OK if you like that. If you want a snappier response to control inputs then lower ATC_INPUT_TC to 0.30 or 0.25
A lower value is quicker response and 0.15 is the default.

Changing the thrust expo can have a few small effects, like altering the hover throttle and even some of the parameters I just suggested changing. So give it another flight in AltHold and Loiter, allowing some time for hover throttle to adjust itself - and then we can re-assess a new log.
Try do do the same kind of manoeuvres as before.

1 Like

Thank you Shaun I will do the changes you said and weather permitting try it out tomororrow, that was a short mission I did so will do a few mins in alt hold with new settings then do the mission,then fry my lonely one cell brain with dropbox,I am very grateful to you,do you still have your squadron of Hexsoon’s,im off for some sleep now

Hi Shaun ,It is flying great, set every thing as you said and set ATC_INPUT_TC to 0.25 and like that,once again cheers and will send you a bin file at the weekend after i have a couple more flights