Hexacopter won't take off ( PLEASE HELP)

Hi every one ,

I a newbie to multicopter and I am building a hexacopter for a university project .

I have chosen to use a F550 , DJI 2212 920 kV motors and APM 2.6 for the project .
My RC controller is a Turnigy 9x which i had modify from mode 1 to mode 2.

I have done all the calibration on the APM 2.6 and the motors is arming . But the hexacopter is not taking off .( Arming is done on stabilize mode )

I have attached a video of the problem
youtube.com/watch?v=KcgIONu … e=youtu.be
also
Please find atteached a picture of the mission planner when i connect the telemetry

Please can someone tell me what I have done wrong .

Thanks

@EliteUAV,
Please provide tlogs and/or dataflash logs to help troubleshoot your issue.
Regards,
TCIII GM

Did you calibrate your ESC’s? I see you mentioned that you calibrated everything on the APM but by the looks of it one motor is not spinning in sync with the others. You can try the all at once method or the individual, I find the individual method more assuring that you did calibrate each one of the ESC’s. Should help also in weeding out if you have a bad ESC or motor.

copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/initia … esc-motor/

Have you checked the motor. When watching the video it seems as one motor requires more power to start rotating. If you manually rotate the propellers, do they feel equal?

You may also use the receiver and connect Esc one by one.

Motor test is also very helpful. You can give a low value to the motors, one by one, to see that they rotate similar.