HEX HERE V1 GPS question. GPS_GNSS_MODE value for GPS + GLONASS + GALILEO + SBAS

Hi.

I was setting up my 2 HEX HERE gps modules in order to use Galileo Sats here in Spain.

I set the modules to use GPS + GLONASS + GALILEO + SBAS.

After all this process both modules are ar less working. Between 10 and 15 satellites are detected and HDOP goes around 0.7.

This are my flight conttroller specs:

CubeBlack 0057002B 31375103 33343537
ChibiOS: d2030d88
ArduCopter V3.6.10 (1c04a91e)

And here comes my main doubt.

I see that in Mission Planner’s config tree:

GPS_GNSS_MODE 0 0:Leave as currently configured 1:GPS-NoSBAS 3:GPS+SBAS 4:Galileo-NoSBAS 6:Galileo+SBAS 8:Beidou 51:GPS+IMES+QZSS+SBAS (Japan Only) 64:GLONASS 66:GLONASS+SBAS 67:GPS+GLONASS+SBAS Bitmask for what GNSS system to use on the first GPS (all unchecked or zero to leave GPS as configured).

My question is

Is there a value for GPS_GNSS_MODE (that is not shown in MP) i can use to support GPS + GLONASS + GALILEO + SBAS ?

Thanks in advance.

Miguel.

I cant recall where, but FWIR, it is not advised to use more than 2 constellations at once. I think using >2 would swamp the i2c line?

Hi.

I2C line on flight controller (i see no reason why) or in GPS modules ?

Thanks.

Here is where I read that:

https://discuss.ardupilot.org/t/copter-3-6-9-sends-bad-configuration-to-ublox-m8n-gps/43770/6?u=ekliptiko

So i was wrong. nothing to do with the i2c line specifically.

Thanks again.

I will be aware of this.

Miguel.

That being said - the GPS_GNSS_MODE parameter is a bitmask. so it is possible (but not advised) to enable all constellations.