Help with Radio channels, PWM, controlling stuff

I’m brand new to this whole world and building my first quad with a Pixhawk Cube and Ardupilot. I’ve got the basic flight modes and arm/disarm working but I’d like to set up my radio to do some other things (more flight modes, control GoPro gimbal, etc.) However, it’s not really clicking for me what I have to set up in the radio, what I have to set up in Mission Planner, and exactly how to make my radio control things.

The radio is a Radiomaster TX16S but I don’t really want a step by step. I want to understand the process and how the systems work together to set up controls.

Can someone point me toward a resource that explains this well in a way that may click for me? I’ve watched a few videos and read a few pages, but it’s still just not making sense in my head.

Thanks in advance.

It’s very very hard to understand here , batter is try and error and the best knowledge is try it and learn hope you understand

Ok , so set channel 5 in your radio what switch you need then change mode , after go mp in flight modes and change switch possition then see which modes pop-up then scroll down and change flight modes as you needed

If you need gimbal control then 2 signal wire attract to right corner 1 st and 2 portion your pix and set value servo 9 function = RC pass through and set radio channel 7 or above as your needed switch

**Or second way = ** go to gimbal (camera) setup and set roll and till or yaw value choosing channel number it’s simple , right ?

• And I recommend choose sbus protocol if your device support and batter is choose 16 channel soo all you needed at in 16 channels

• T16s has have a 6 mode switches in center so I recommended choose this to channel 5 so you will do anything

• If you need ready radio model just tell me i will give you my setup

It’s because you need to provide time in this hobby :smiley: , this is a very very dangerous hobby when you noob :grin:

If you need anything feel free to ask anything :sunglasses:

Happy flying :slightly_smiling_face: