Help with LogAnalyzer and interpreting first flight's log

Hello,
I have a custom hexa and after a few lift offs at 1,2 meters i decided to send it to an auto with a single way point and back at 30 meters alt at a very windy day .
I would like to understand what i should be looking in my log, what should i to pay attention too and possibly fix .
the auto analysis didnt look very promising and got me a bit worried for next flight.

Any tips or advise would be much appreciated !

Vehicletype ArduCopter
Firmware Version V4.1.5
Firmware Hash 1002fd6e
Hardware Type 
Free Mem 0
Skipped Lines 0
Test: Autotune = UNKNOWN - No ATUN log data
Test: Brownout = GOOD - 
Test: Compass = FAIL - WARN: Large compass offset params (X:52.17, Y:-153.48, Z:-344.70)
FAIL: Large compass offset in MAG data (X:365.00, Y:-491.00, Z:744.00)
Large change in mag_field (42.01%)
Test: Dupe Log Data = GOOD - 
Test: Empty = GOOD - 
Test: Event/Failsafe = GOOD - 
Test: GPS = GOOD - 
Test: IMU Mismatch = NA - 
Test: Motor Balance = UNKNOWN - 'HEXA/X'
Test: NaNs = FAIL - Found NaN in CTUN.DSAlt
Test: OpticalFlow = FAIL - 'FLOW_FXSCALER' not found
Test: Parameters = FAIL - 'MAG_ENABLE' not found
Test: PM = GOOD - 
Test: Pitch/Roll = GOOD - 
Test: Thrust = GOOD - 
Test: VCC = UNKNOWN - No CURR log data"

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1886OX6r2PvyasARo13Hy6EIX9lD1RMI3/view?usp=sharing

Thank you for your time,
Best!

Before the 1st flight you should have set the Initial Tuning Parameters. The screen for this in Mission Planner can be found in Setup>Mandatory hardware>Initial Parameter Setup. Then prepare to make some flights to set the Dynamic Notch Filter. Then run Auto Tune. All before attempting an Auto Mission.

Auto Analysis is mostly useless, it’s not up to date.

Thank you for your reply Dave!

Hello Dave,

i have a cubepilot Orange , MN501-S KV300 motors and ALPHA 40A LV (FOC) esc .

Which method should i use for harmonic notch filtering ?

?

Thanks in advanced,
Best wishes!

Assuming that neither ESC telemetry or Bidirectional Dshot will provide RPM data then FFT would be the next best choice.

Hello again David ,

in the doc games it writes : Using In-Flight FFT can result in poorer performance than a properly setup Throttle-Based notch filter, since the FFT computations take time and can lag the actual required center frequency. In-Flight FFT is useful when the rotor frequencies of the vehicle vary widely as in heavy lift vehicles operating with high and low loads. It can be useful is setting up Throttle-Based notch filters, however, see In-flight FFT Advanced Setup instructions for more information

May i ask why you proposed FFT instead of throttle ? is it because its easier to setup ?
Also are there any good videos you may know that show how to set FFT up ?

I also forgot to mention i have a hexa X with 1200 mm wheelbase .

Thanks once again,
Best!