Help verifying the cause of my crash

I had a crash a few days ago and I think I’ve narrowed the culprit to two issues. The first is that I forgot to plug the second battery in after doing a few system checks/configurations. The second is a GPS glitch.

I was flying in altitude hold for 2 or 3 minutes. My muti started to come down. Forgetting that I was in altitude hold I started to push throttle. Eventually it flipped and flew into the ground. I’d say that I was less than 6 feet off the ground when the flip occurred. Thankfully there was no obvious major damage.

I’ve been looking at the log and using the wiki to try and decipher what happened. Here is the Log analysis provided by Mission planner:

Test: Brownout = FAIL - Truncated Log? Ends while armed at altitude 4.59m
Test: Compass = WARN - Moderate change in mag_field (29.41%)

Test: Dupe Log Data = PASS -
Test: Empty = PASS -
Test: Event/Failsafe = FAIL - ERRs found: GPS_GLITCH GPS FLT_MODE
Test: GPS = FAIL - GPS glitch errors found (1)
Min satellites: 0, Max HDop: 99.99
Test: Parameters = PASS -
Test: PM = PASS -
Test: Pitch/Roll = PASS -
Test: Underpowered = PASS -
Test: VCC = PASS -

I think that the brownout can be attributed to the lack of the second battery. I don’t think I’ll forget to plug that in again.

The thing that I’ve been able to track down is how to prevent the GPS Glitches. Can anyone shed some light on what might have happened with the GPS_GLITCH or why I lost the GPS Lock?

I’ve also calibrated my compass and run compassmot, is there anything else that I need to do to avoid the Compass warning?

Ultimately I assume that the brownout is what caused the crash. Does anyone have any reason think that there is reason to thing something else caused the crash?

My Setup:

Frame: Tarot T960
Motors: Tarrot 5008
ESC: ZTW Spider Series 40A OPTO
Props: Foxtech Carbon Fiber 1755
Pixhawk Flight Controller
Current Sensor: Attopilot
Two ZIPPY Flightmax 5000mAh 6S1P 30C wired in parallel

Flight Log attached

Loren

You ran out of battery.