Help to configuration V-Tol Wing

Hi,

I use:
F405 SpeedyBee Wing with the 4.4.4
Apm Planeur 2.0.30-rc1 on my Mac.
Wing Parrot with all detail : https://www.facebook.com/100000553126713/videos/374224455436596/

I start the configuration with this doc : SpeedyBee405wing Vertical Takeoff Tuning Guide (Ardupilot) – SpeedyBee
but its’s don’t look like the last version.

For example ON this Doc at " 4.2 Unlock Self-Check" I just put 254 in value, because I haven’t the dialog box.

In the doc it’s :

And for me :

I stop at " 5.1Channel Configuration" because I have a wing, not a plane…

How I setup it ?
I try to change :
SERVO1_FUNCTION Left elevon ( before Elevator )
SERVO2_FUNCTION Right elevon ( before aileron )
SERVO3_FUNCTION Disable ( before aileron )

There is a mixage for wing ?

And for the next ?

Thank you

Again, I am not entirely sure if I understand correctly what your problems are. But I’ll try anyway ^^

You can look up the bitmask for the arming checks here and calculate the value for the ARMING_CHECK parameter. You want as many checks active as possible for the greatest possible safety. Every arming check you disable is something that can go wrong and bite you.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought a wing is a plane…

The screenshot in the doc is from the setup page, not from the tuning page where you are. Apart from that you are looking at the right configuration for selecting servo output functions by hand without the GUI.

And yes, elevon mixing for flying wing type aircraft is something ArduPilot is capable of.

P.S.: Are you on ArduCopter or on ArduPlane for that build? You post in copter but VTOL aircraft like yours usually use plane software

I have that on tunning page… nothing

it’s APM Planneur 2.0 ( Plane ? ) but there is not vtol.
For vtol there is this doc, but is not the same SpeedyBee405wing Vertical Takeoff Tuning Guide (Ardupilot) – SpeedyBee

If somebody know my problems ?

Nobody use VTOL ? please, if some body have a configuration ?

Moved to ArduPlane category since this is a wing

Capture d’écran 2024-03-17 à 17.44.24