Help Taking the drone off the Ground

I’m using APM 2.8 HexaCopter. 40Amps ESCs and FLYCAT 5010 360Kv Motors.
The problem is When I calibrate the Motors by entering the calibration mode of APM (full throttle, power APM, two beeps, power off APM, Power Again and calibrate) the Motors give enough thrust for drone to take off. After that, when I arm the drone, the motors do not give enough thrust to take off the drone. My FlySky registers 1775 throttle max and 1177 min throttle. Please Help

ESC calibration must be done with propellers removed. If ESC spins up during calibration sequence, then the calibration didn’t work correctly.

Please use supported hardware and up to date version of Ardupilot it is pretty much guaranteed to solve the problem. Even cheap F405 based board will be better than APM 2.x

Do props effect the callibration ?? And what do you mean by esc spins up during callibration, it did not spin during callibration, it spinned after callibration and using throttle

No but they may hamper further operation of the UAV by removing/damaging pilots’ fingers or causing crash.

Especially when using hardware and software as outdated as APM2.x running AC3.2.1. Really, save yourself trouble and get any modern flight controller supported by ardupilot like SpeedyBee F405.

Please post a log.