Help! Copter suddenly rose up in POS HOLD mode (with Logs)

Hi All,
This is my first quad copter with APM 3.2.1. Everything’s good at first, and my copter was able to hold the position in the first 5 mins. But it rose up suddenly, I was doing nothing at that time. I don’t know why. Could you please help find out the problem? Thank you.

Without looking at the logs I am pretty sure it was vibration a little time with Google and you will find how others solve that.

My copter rose up about 40 meters. It’s not like vibration.

It happened again today. Please refer to the attachment. The red line is the altitude measure by GPS. the green line is by Baro.

Yes, at the point where it started to climb there was a vibration incident. It looks like you quickly switch to Stabilize to stop it from climbing. Good job.

The next version of the firmware will handle this problem better. Your vibrations were not bad until that one incident and it only happened for a brief moment. Not sure what caused.

Mike

I agree, log shows vibrations are right on the limit with a few spikes over the limits where it climbs.

copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/common … sing-logs/

[quote=“iseries”]Yes, at the point where it started to climb there was a vibration incident. It looks like you quickly switch to Stabilize to stop it from climbing. Good job.

The next version of the firmware will handle this problem better. Your vibrations were not bad until that one incident and it only happened for a brief moment. Not sure what caused.

Mike[/quote]
Thanks for your explanation, Mike. I will try to reduce vibrations to avoid this happened again. Thanks again.