Thanks Bill and Tridge for taking time to look at my log.Now i am relieved to find the root cause of the crash as i was confused to see my helicopter behaving weirdly without any control input.The reason for me to use the latest firmware was F-Port as it was just added to the latest firmware.Otherwise i always use stable.
The crash wasn’t that bad as it crashed on a grass.Main gear,one rotor blade holder,flybar holder are damaged.Main shaft looks okay.
But lessons learnt.
First lesson is to setup 2 easy accessible switches.One for acro mode and second for motor interlock.Do you think that crash could have avoided if i had switched to Acro mode?
Second lesson is to check a log after the maiden flight.
My FC board was mounted solid without any dampening.I think i should mount it on a rubber suspension.Main rotor blades were perfectly balanced using Koll rotor blade balancer and main shaft was new and i spent extra time to fine tune blade tracking.Yes it hurts but i guess it the part of our hobby.
Regarding the failure of the MPU6000 gyro,i think it must be some manufacturing defect of the invensense chip as i think its not possible to make duplicate MPU6000 chip.
Now time to get the replacement parts and rebuild it again:)
I just plugged my heli to mission planner and Z axis readings and attitude on the HUD display looks good.May be its failing intermittently.I won’t take a chance and will replace the board.