Heewing T-1 crash after parameters from Painless360 channel from Andy Piper

Hi,

I downloaded the params from the Painless360 Youtube channel for the setup of the Heewing T-1 Vtol from Andy Piper.
After testing everything seemed to work OK, and I could even do a transition from QLOITER to CRUZE and back to QLOITER again without a problem, but then after trying this for the second time while transitioning from CRUZE to QLOITER everything got crazy and he just fell from the sky.

@andyp1per What am I doing wrong here?

Unfortunately it didn’t log the entire flight, I think the SD card was full. Could this be the reason for the crash?

My log file is here:
https://we.tl/t-APvJdQUjSW

Thanks for the help. Regards Orson

Impossible to tell the log stops too early. Could also be a flight controller crash.
I recommend setting SCHED_LOOP_RATE to 300 - I have found that that flight controller cannot cope with 400

The flight controller is a Matek F405-WTE

I believe it was almost the same you were using on your channel.
The SCHED_LOOP_RATE,400.0000 was in your config file, and your plane flew just fine.

It looked like a crash indeed shortly after the transition from CRUZE to QLOITER. It didn’t respond anymore and basically just fell out of the sky.

I changed the SCHED_LOOP_RATE to 300 and I will try it again with Arduplane 4.4.4.
Happily I was able to fix the damage of the crash.

Thanks for your help! Orson