Has anybody managed to get QGroundControl GCS working on RPi?

Hi guys!

I’ve got some issues because I compiled QT with EGLF support, as a result QGroundControl crashes when I do something that require a new window on top of the main window. I’m trying to compile QT with EGL on X support now to see if it helps to run within X.

If I get it to work I will make a complete write-up so that you can compile yourself!

Alex

Still working on this…

Last night I finally got QGCS to work with Raspbian Stretch and PIXEL. I will publish a complete writeup on how I got it working later tonight.

Alex

Hail To the King! :slight_smile:

Haha!

Sorry for the delay… It’s been a busy weekend. Hopefully I’ll be able to get finnished with the tutorial today…

https://discuss.ardupilot.org/t/cross-compiling-qgcs-for-raspberry-pi/26790

Have fun!

1 Like

Thanks very much for this tuto!
In the same time it would be great if you could upload the physical disk image to save some time and troubleshooting.
Thanks in avdance
Guillaume

@Guiboy I can make an image, I just need to fine polish the setup. What display are you planning to use?

Right now I’m working on the ArduCopter code so we can have joystick control via QGroundControl. (Hopefully)

I ll be using the official 7’’ touchscreen
I did not even hope you could as well make it work with a joystick! Yes, long range wifi for control and telemetry would just be more than very fine… :slight_smile: