Hardware connection of FMU microprocessor pins and external port connectors

The Ardupilot compatible HW design is a very interesting topic about interoperability, autonomous drive vehicle design and real time processing, so I find the project very exiting.
For this reason I’m studying the FMU controller design, based on the FMUV6x specifications to understand its HW functions and configuration. I got to several design documentation but I think there could be some missing information about the standard design specification.

Indeed I’m struggling to understand the following assignment and electrical connections of the standard connection ports:

• FMU_BOOTLOADER: Is it directly connected to the BOOT_0 pin of the FMU microprocessor?

• FMU_RST_REQ: Is it directly connected to the RESET pin of the FMU microprocessor?

• ETH_RESET: We think it is not connected because the Ethernet protocol is still not supported.

Furthermore the microprocessor pinout shows the following PIN that we don’t know how they are connected. I think their function is related to the vendor HW version, but no information about how do they are connected is provided. Is there a logic level assignement rule for that PINs ?

• ZW_VER_REV_DRIVE
  • HW_VER_SENSE
  • HW_REV_SENSE

Finally, I can’t find a specification of the TRACECLK PIN PORT connection. How does it is connected to the FMU microprocessor?

• TRACECLK

Thanks in advance for your time and hope this topic may improve the understanding on how the HW and the FW together.