Guided mode altitude

I’ve just tested guide mode on Tower for the first time and I found that, at least in plane, the altitude entered seems to be meters above SEA LEVEL in stead of HOME. Besides the possible catastrophe it could create, it’s a hassle doing mental maths in real time to vary my plane’s altitude.

Can this be fixed? Or am I missing something.

Thanks for an amazing app.

Randy send a request for that issue

The issue is being tracked at https://github.com/DroidPlanner/Tower/issues/1761 and will be resolved in the next version of Tower.

Thanks!

1 Like

That’s great to hear! Any idea on when it will be released? I know it’s a lot of work and I don’t want to create pressure on you or anything, but I’d like to know approximately when to expect it.

Thanks in advance!

It’s possible to include sonarrange altitude too?

Is there any temporary workaround for this issue, until new version is released?
What about beta version?

I’ve heard reports that this bug does not affect copter - can anyone confirm?

@cala2 Can you create a feature request on the Tower github tracker issues, and add information about the sonarrange altitude feature.

@Kudykam A beta version for the upcoming version should be released by the end of the month.

1 Like

Sorry Fredia to repeat in Ghithub I’m not very familiarize with it and not shure were to post beacuse isn’t an issue but them I saw that others wrote requests there, perhaps issues is the correct place for new things too? Thank’s, great work.