Green led blinking as soon I power up.

I try to build my first quad but I want it to with GPS stabilization and return to home ETC. I bought this guy Lumenier LUX H7 HD Ultimate Flight Controller and this Lumenier BLHeli_32 32bit 35A 4-in-1 ESC 2-4s w/ BEC 3A/12v, 1A/5v, DSHOT 1200, and of course this GPS module Matek M8Q-5883 GPS Module
As a receiver, I have ExpressLRS Happymodel 2.4GHz TX and RX
So far so good I configurated in Ardupilot and seems to be OK GPS is OK as you see in the picture. I calibrated the ESC’s and here the problem started. After the calibration finished the motors spin as it should but after disconnect, the battery and I connected again there is no way to arm the motors. By the way, I did compass calibration on board and all end up with a Success message. Now as I started again I see the green light and the blue one is starting flashing and no matter what I do I can’t arm the motors. As soon I plug the battery in the green light starts to blink once per second and after a while, the blue led starts blinking. The blue light I assume is telling there is GPS locked in. My transmitter is a Radiomaster TX16s by the way. I try all the stick combinations but still can’t arm the motors and the green led won’t stop. I own many traditional drones but I try to challenge myself to build one on my own but seems to be more complicated than I taught. Thank you for your time answering this question.