GPS positions differ by up to 60m

Started a new build with 2 RTK sets on.
Holybro UM982 for Basic navigation and GPS for Yaw and a CUAV C-RTK 2 that will be used mostly for the Camera PPK.
after my compass calibration i instantly got a GPS positions differ by 55.6m and it went down to 50 and up to 60m. YES meters and not Cm.
I noticed that the CUAV RTK is not healthy and it just from connected to disconnected as also its sats jump up and down all the time.
Controller is a Cube Orange and i enabled Logging Disarm to get as much info as possible to help solve this.

@cuav_le @CUAV-Ricky @CUAVcaijie @cuavRC @cuav i would appreciate you help into this, since you documentation was followed to the T

Sorry, I have been focusing on the SKYE2 test and have not paid attention to the news here. The logs show that GPS2 is not healthy, it is in a bad state and you should check the antenna and cables.

You might want to try setting the GPS_GNSS_MODE and GPS_GNSS_MODE2 values to 5 or 65
and set the GPS_POS2 parameters.
Try BRD_BOOT_DELAY,3000 which has no down-side to leaving it set.

Measure the supply voltage getting to GPS2, the CAN unit, it should be around 5.0v or slightly above.

2 Likes