GPS not Working Flywoo Hexplorer running FLYWOOF745 4.2.3

Hi I’ve recently gotten into ardupilot and have managed to get it installed into my Flywoo Hexplorer running FLYWOOF745 4.2.3 but I cant get the GPS to work, worked fine in Inav and Betaflight. Tried compiling my own via Custom Firmware Builder with ALL GPS options in case due to small memory size it wasnt enabled by default firmware. Only posts ive come across is about the NANO sadly.

Thanks

Can you post a picture of the flight controller and what you are connecting the GPS to? Note that some cheap GPS’ won’t do the 230kbaud that we require and if you have one of these you need to set GPS_DRV_OPTIONS=2 to select 115kbaud

GPS is mounted on left of cap under dji camera wire, its a BNF so is all factory setup.
Have also tried it with matek m8q-5883 which is functional in another ardupilot craft.
Shall try the parameter you suggested.

Ok so the parameter change worked, albeit it has a fair amount of drift i assume is due to its tiny size and placement. GPS is located under serial 2 even though its not listed as such per se according to this Flywoo GOKU GN 745 AIO with 40A ESC/ Nano — Copter documentation If it could be updated for others and have an entry for the GPS and needed parameter change, im sure others would appreciate it.

Thanks again!

That board is highly constrained DMA-wise - the only UART with full DMA is UART3

Sadly im not versed enough to know what DMA is let alone what needs it and if this board not having that is gonna be an issue going forward. I shall read into it further, are there any other things you can see that should be good to know about?