How to reset GPS back to normal.
When I test battery failsafe, after battery fail, the GPS sounds beep and its two green LEDs blinking.
I tried to change BATT_LOW_VOLT to lower than triggered value.
- at beginning, I set BATT_LOW_VOLT as 14.90V in Full Parameters List,
- then run the rover until it is triggered at lower than 14.90V,
- the GPS started sound beep and 2 green LEDs blinking,
- then I changed BATT_LOW_VOLT to 14.80V,
- goto HUD actions, Resume Mission,
- the rover continue running, but GPS is still beep and LED blinking.
How to restart the mission if the battery is charged or BATT_LOW_VOLT is changed lower?
The battery lower than 14.80V, never triggered.