Getting Rpanion video stream on mission planner

I’m using the raspberry pi 3b+ with the pixhawk 4. I’m able to connect to rpanion and get the video stream on VLC with rtsp. I’d like to connect the stream to mission planner and on the rpanion server they have mission planner connection strings but im not sure where to insert this link. example:
"rtspsrc location=rtsp://111.1.1.1:1111/video latency=0 ! queue ! application/x-rtp ! rtph264depay ! avdec_h264 ! videoconvert ! video/x-raw,format=BGRA ! appsink name=outsink

rtspsrc location=rtsp://111.111.1.111:1111/video latency=0 ! queue ! application/x-rtp ! rtph264depay ! avdec_h264 ! videoconvert ! video/x-raw,format=BGRA ! appsink name=outsink

rtspsrc location=rtsp://11.1.1.111:1111/video latency=0 ! queue ! application/x-rtp ! rtph264depay ! avdec_h264 ! videoconvert ! video/x-raw,format=BGRA ! appsink name=outsink
any help would be appriciated :+1:

Right click on HUD > Video > Set GStreamer Source

MissionPlanner_eVIkHzupAG

1 Like

Capture Is this what it’s meant to be doing? I did what you said and this just popped up idk what it is or what it’s downloading. Is it downloading Gstreamer? should i just download it manually?

Looking at the code, yes, it’s downloading GStreamer.

imagen

I would wait, since it probably needs a specific version to work.

ohhh okayyy, thank you very much
:grin: