Getting Control surfaces and VTOL motors spinning on Titan Dynamics Cobra Quadplane

Hello, I am in the process of setting up the Titan Dynamics Cobra Quadplane (Titan Cobra — Titan Dynamics) and I am having trouble getting the servos and motors to spin. I have watched Painless360 series on setting up the quadplane (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7WltZt8CC8&list=PLYsWjANuAm4oiN466dDDSrDK2MSczHzkE&index=2).

I have this setup for my servo outputs, I am concerned because the pwm for my motors in the AUX ports are not showing any values. I plugged my motors into another quadcopter cube I have setup to make sure they work and they do. I am not able to move any of the control surface servos when switching the plane into manual mode. If anyone has recommendations please let me know.

I am guessing you’ve already done radio calibration and all bars move with your radio sticks?
Have you done motor test under optional hardware? It should spin each motor from right front to right rear to left rear to left front.