Get C-RTK 2 PPK Module for Free

Hello everyone, I’m Ricky from CUAV. Recently, we released a new PPK mapping product, and we launched an event: C- RTK 2 experience plan .You will have the opportunity to get a free C- RTK 2. If you are interested in it, click here to learn more.

Now, allow me to briefly introduce it. C- RTK 2 is a PPK module compatible with our APM open-source ecosystem, which is built by CUAV for professional application fields such as UAV aerial survey. It adopts multi-star and multi-frequency satellite receiver, and supports PPK and RTK ; small size and light weight, with industrial grade IMU, supports shutter trigger and hotshoe synchronization; And it adopts CAN communication protocol, click here to learn more about it.

Thanks for your attention.

3 Likes

Good day, you are asking to apply for free but after this you are asking for the 50% of the value… there is no sense about it

Ignore them, it is a blog scam.

It’s just a deposit, and to make sure we get a photo/video feedback from the applicant, we’ll give it back to applicant

Do you have some experience with rovers? Just finishing one and want to put rtk in the future, I follow the experiences

If you want to know more about C-RTK2
c-rtk2 docs

1 Like

What kind of wanderer do you have?

I have a 45 kgs modified electric quadrycycle with long range capability for farming aplications

1 Like

So how do I need to do the ppk solution?

You can use C-RTK2 or c-rtk 9p, just connect it with autopilot.

1 Like

Hello @CUAV-Ricky @cuav_le ,
I am interested with your product and will do some test for our new project… I need 2 C-RTK 2, one for air unit and one for Base station. Any recommended antenna to use for the base station?
I am serious, and I am ready to pay, but give me 50% off , and we can do some real test and review. Please PM me…
Tks.
Tony