Does anyone know the situation fo simulating with gazebo on mac? Should it be possible with the linux code, or is someone working on it?
Ive tried to run the cmake … of SwiftGust/ardupilot_gazebo on osx but just got
– Checking for module ‘bullet>=2.82’
– No package ‘bullet’ found
– Checking for module ‘bullet2.82>=2.82’
– No package ‘bullet2.82’ found
CMake Error at /usr/local/lib/cmake/gazebo/gazebo-config.cmake:102 (message):
Error: Bullet > 2.82 not found, please install libbullet2.82-dev.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
– Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also “/Users/Launchpad/ardupilot_gazebo/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log”.
Ive got gazebo9 and bullet 2.87, but cant get it to work. Is it no use to try since it is all written for linux?