Galaxy note 8--DroidPlanne 1.2 won't load correctly

I recently bought the Galaxy note 8 seeing that is was on the list of compatible tablets.
I downloaded DP 1.2… When I run the program only the front page is present and the setting icon is not visible on the screen… I cannot scroll to see the other pages of DP… I can not get to program settings page…

obviously missing something

Try to hold you tablet at a Landscape orientation, it’s probably just off the screen.

This is being fixed in the new version (v2).

Hi Arthur
I opened it in landscape but doesnt behave any different…I can swipe the map view but not the menu nor functional screens…

Thanks for the reply
Sandy

Please post a screenshot so I can see the problem:

Just press the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time, hold them for a second, and your phone will take a screenshot.

can’t get the low vol and power button to snap a shot… New the to droid tho

Here is a movie to demonstrate…

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKtQiA-q_fw[/youtube]

Ok I see two problems:

1. Can you try hitting the “Flight Data” spinner to load the other screens?
  2. It looks like your device hides the overflow menu button since it has a physical button. Try to press the menu button on the bottom left (it’s a square with lines, aligned with the center button). This will open a menu that enables you to go to the settings screen.

Please report back if you where successful or not.

Okay I can load all the screens… I thought swish was the way to change screens from watching the earlier videos… I still cant get to the connect options like bluetooth or USB on the flight data screen… Where do I find those…

I can get to the menu settings alright… Is there something to change in settings?

I still cant get to the connect options like bluetooth or USB on the flight data screen… Where do I find those…

They are inside the Settings screen, and the connect/disconnect button is on the overflow menu (same as settings).