Function files(or how to change function values)

I need to find where the data of all functions (from throttle to pitch) all the data

This file should definitely be and I want to change it (do not even think to dissuade me) ( just tell me where it is and how to open it)
I know what a Parameter Tree is(there are no functions that should be there)

Are you talking about the parameter file? You can access the Parameters in Mission Planner from the Full Parameter List:
Full Parameter List

If you want a file of this press the “Save to File” button on the right pane. You can open it in any text editor.

Where do I find the setting for the throttle function on the right? It’s not there!
Where do I find the setting for just the throttle (I mean how it converts the values coming from the 3Rc channel)?

I already know that, but I can’t find even half of the parameters I need

Like your other posts your questions are far from clear. I do not know what you are asking. Perhaps it’s the Servo Output Screen you are looking for. If you step your way thru the Rover Documentation you should be able to configure the vehicle.

And, every single parameters is listed in the Full parameters list. Why don’t you post the parameter file?

How am I supposed to use throttle right if I can’t even control it?it is not in the parameter tree!What exactly don’t you understand?

Nothing you are saying.

It’s here:

It’s here:

Are you talking about Servo outputs (as shown) or RC inputs?
And, did you read the Wiki entries for Rover?

Okay, yes, I read the wiki for Rover. In it I lack information which Rc channel is responsible for this function, as well as how can I change throttle right

Throttle Left and Throttle right in the context above are outputs to skid steer motors. You can use various RC control schemes to control it. The most popular way is on a Mode2 radio (throttle and ruder on left stick) is with the left stick up/down for throttle (center neutral) and the left stick L/R for steering.

Read this. Note that Paddle steering is not common:
Steering Input

Thank you so much, sorry if the posts above may have seemed rude. can you help me with something else afterwards?
I have problems with the throttle, too.Pixhawk does not see the 3RC channel if the output is assigned to the throttle (and if you just assign rcin3 everything will work)(P.S Pixhawk itself sees the 3 rc channel)

I meant is there a file in pixhawk memory with functions and their definition (for these very functions)

@Zill

Maybe you want to post a screen shot of your servo output section in mission planner. This will help Dave (dkemxr) and others to help you better.