Full Parameter List not compatible with extended tuning

After updating the MP to newest version, I found that my setting in extended tuning page, such as IMAX, were changed. eg. Rate_P_Imax 500 to become 50, but if I change it back to 500 in extended tuning page, it will become 5000(over limit) in the Full Parameter List. Whats wrong with that?

BTW, WHERE can I get the newest default of full parameter list for AC 3.2.1; someone tell me that Imax has been changed from 500 to 1000?

Thanks for your comment

Joseph,
I noted from your pictures that you have MP 1.3.20, I just a couple of days ago updated from 1.3.19 to 1.3.21 and now I have the same issues. Plus, as shown in your picture Ch 6 is None, Ch 7 and Ch8 are both Do Nothing and if I try to change them, Write Parameters does not respond. However, under Standard Parameters they show up as they were before: Ch6 Gimbal Tilt, Ch7 Camera Trigger and Ch 8 Simple Mode.

Can someone please explain this? Has something broken as a result of the update?

Jack, I got the same problem with you in CH7 and CH8 option in extended param page. Do nothing is shown whatever recorded in full parameter list. In fact, the pixhawk/APM seems only reading the parameters from Full param list. Just want to know how to make them matched and consistent.

Hope someone can figure out problem or give suggestion.

I have the same isue.

I reverted back to 1.3.19 and it works again.

Same here. Also cannot lower P to anything below .08