FS-I6B and Arducopter

Hello! This is my first drone - octocopter assembly. As a controller - Arducopter 2.8. The initial firmware in Mission Planner I went through - the horizon and GPS shows. As a transmitter and receiver - FS-I6X and FS-I6B. I don’t know how to connect the receiver to the controller. Binding is fine, but I can’t do the engine check. Help me please! I am not a programmer or a robot engineer, there is no experience.

I myself understand so far that when the power is disconnected from the receiver, it loses connection with the transmitter forever - i.e. upon subsequent power-up, he no longer sees the transmitter. I tried it in the radio calibration mode in the tab "Mandatory Hardware # - #Radio control #. When I connected the PWM wires (as I understand it), a reaction to the joysticks of the control panel appeared in this tab. When connecting I-bus and PPM wires in various versions, there was no reaction.
If you turn off after successfully binding the transmitter and turn it on again, everything is fine, the reaction in the Mission P tab is saved. One has only to disconnect the battery on the drone - that’s it, the receiver starts flashing often and there is no reaction in the MP to the joysticks. But, as I understand it, on all drones, the power is completely turned off (when there is no need to use it) and further communication between the transmitter and receiver should not be lost. Maybe this is the problem of initial calibration and testing of motors?