FrSky Taranis X-Lite Pro on the Kakute H7 with R-XSR transmitter (ACCESS protocol)

Hello,

I have a question about the setup of the FrSky Taranis X-Lite Pro on the Kakute H7 with R-XSR transmitter (ACCESS protocol).
Have updated all firmware versions and also get signals over the R6 pin from the flight controller to the SBUS_OUT on the R-XSR transmitter from the FrSky Taranis X-Lite Pro.
The Pitch, Throttle, Roll and Yaw signals arrive at the flight controller and also the movement of the sticks is detected.
the remaining radio channels 5-16 are also recognized. But when I press the switches on the hand control the values do not change these remain all the time on the average value?

Do I have to change something on the controller or use one of the other settings that are under RC Input?
https://ardupilot.org/plane/docs/common-holybro-kakuteh7.html

Am grateful for any tip

Okay. Found the answer myself. Had to set the signals/mixers for the switches on the handset. Now all signals arrive.

Now the only question for me would be whether it makes sense to switch to one of the other RC input settings ?
I have but only the TX/RX pin 6 free, all others are already assigned

One last question I have with the Tekko32 F4 4in1 mini 45A ESC. I have updated the firmware of the ESC and used as firmware for the flight controller the one with bl and used the standard cable for connection. After that I used the suggested servo settings:
M1 → Servo Output 4
M2 → Servo Output 1
M3 → Servo Output 2
M4 → Servo Output 3

Then I used the following parameter settings:
SERVO_BLH_AUTO 1
SERVO_BLH_BDMASK 15
SERVO_BLH_DEBUG 1
SERVO_BLH_MASK 15
SERVO_BLH_TYPE 6
SERVO_BLH_POLES 12
SERVO_DSHOT_RATE 2
MOT_PWM_TYPE 6
SERVO_DSHOT_ESC 1
NTF_BUZZ_TYPES 3
NTF_LED_TYPES 2247
BRD_SAFETYENABLE 0
SERVO_BLH_PORT 0
SERIAL7_PROTOCOL 16
BATT_MONITOR 4

Unfortunately I can’t access the ESC Firmware with Beheli32. What am I doing wrong ?

Would be really grateful for a tip

The settings seem to be correct on another PC with Windows 10 access has worked. So the error could be Windows 11.