FrSky R-XSR to Matek H743 Wing V3

I’m having issues getting a FrSky R-XSR receiver connected to a Matek H743 Wing V3. I have the SBUS wire on the receiver connected to RX6 pin on the Matek. I’ve tried every option for Serial7 on the Matek but still can’t get any RC Input. There’s conflicting docs on the Matek site and I can’t find any other posts with info.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what Serial7 options in ArduPlane 4.3.1 will accept the input from the R-XSR?

TIA

Did you really use SBUS_OUT, or maybe SBUS_IN? The latter would be wrong …

Actually it’s using Sport of the receiver.

I found a couple of other posts. One suggested this config:

BRD_ALT_CONFIG =1
RC_OPTIONS = 0
RSSI_TYPE = 3
SERIAL7_OPTIONS = 15
SERIAL7_PROTOCOL = 23

That didn’t work but I changed Serial7_Protocol = 10 (FrSky Sport Passthrough) and now telemetry is coming through to my Yappu script which is nice. But nothing when moving the sticks on my RadioMaster.

I should mention that I flashed the R-XSR with firmware RXSR_ACCT_2.1.1_Fport_FCC.frk

Look her for F.Port Receivers: https://ardupilot.org/plane/docs/common-FPort-receivers.html?highlight=H7

Thanks, that was helpful. This gave me RC control and telemetry

RD_ALT_CONFIG =1
RC_OPTIONS = 8
RSSI_TYPE = 3
SERIAL7_OPTIONS = 15
SERIAL7_PROTOCOL = 23

• How do you wire it, * I have the same problem,H743WING FrSKyr9slim+ .im Fport-TX 6 SBUS-RX6.thank friends。I am from China.

Hi, I have tried the same exact settings with my X8R connected through the smart port (both variations of the parameters listed) but I can’t seem to get telemetry through to my transmitter. In the telemetry tab, other than the default FrSky RSSI and RxBatt telemetry there’s nothing. Any Ideas?
I’m using the same flight controller.