Frequent telemetry radio dropouts

I am using a pair of Holybro 915MHz SiK telemetry radios to communicate with a Pixhawk 1 in an ArduRover sailboat.

I am experiencing frequent radio dropouts, usually for around 10 seconds at a time. The LEDs on both radio flash until the radios reconnect. The dropouts occur when the radios are right next to each other, as well as at longer ranges. The dropouts seem to be more frequent at longer ranges, but occur even when the signal strength appears perfectly adequate before and after. I have been experiencing this problem since I bought the radios a few weeks ago.

My only explanation at this point is a hardware defect, but I was wondering if there is something I could be missing.

Here is a screenshot of the radio signal log during a run:

Here is the full log: https://drive.google.com/open?id=161EsfjDhbl2O_sTbiYkhIosRjyYillnr

I have 5 sets of those exact radios and have never experienced what you are seeing. I would question the hardware

I ended up replacing the radio and the dropouts mostly went away. During testing (indoors, stationary at a range of about 20ft), I did see 2 or 3 dropouts over a 2 hour period.