Frame Selection for Setup

I am building this quad with a pixhawk cube 2.1 orange
i attached a photo of the quad frame called Hquad500 but when setting it up in aurdrupilot the V frame looks more like it, the motors for the V and H spin different based on the Ardrupilot frame setup, Anyone have the answer as to which i should use,
I used the V frame setup, Did all sensor calibrations and motor and esc calibration and all setup fine, had to reduce the gps default to both gps to calibrate ,
When i did my first take off the copter lifted off but immediately started to turn on the yaw axis to the right , so i set the quad back down , recal the radio and it did the same again
not sure where the problem is located, frame selection or PID settings
Need a little help
here is a link to the quad im using

tony

Deadcat is common and will work fine with X-frame (V is the same order). At least that’s what I used when I had one.

ok thanks , that what i thought too, helps eliminate the frame issue as my problem

Thanks
It is Setup as a v frame all motors turn correctly and tested in mission planner all was good
Could changing the PID help if so how is that done and what is changed
Not sure of weight
This was first attempt to fly so , no auto tune yet
After that issue I started having a initialing APM message in mission planner when I tried to connect to the pixhawk not sure what cause that