Follow Me

is there guide for follow me,
I need to know how to set attitude for follow me and may I know it in me or centimeters,

@titan_ace,
Try here: copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/ac2_followme/
Regards,
TCIII Developer

[quote=“TCIII”]@titan_ace,
Regards,
TCIII Developer[/quote]

it does not answer anything about droidplaner

1 )in droidplanner where can I set attitude for follow me
2) it’s in meter or centimeters,

btw Im already done follow me using arduplaner
now im try to use droidplanner

[quote=“titan_ace”][quote=“TCIII”]@titan_ace,
Regards,
TCIII Developer[/quote]

it does not answer anything about droidplaner

1 )in droidplanner where can I set attitude for follow me
2) it’s in meter or centimeters,

btw Im already done follow me using arduplaner
now im try to use droidplanner[/quote]
so nobody can help ,
never mind i will answer my self

1. it can be set on change attitude see pics

1. it’s in meter

btw after disable follow me on loiter the quad still maintain attitude that i set and i can’t control the quad in loiter even you change the flight mode stabilise or attitude hold back to loiter ,
but you control on stabilise or attitude hold

is this a bugs ? use droidplanner 1.2.0

Hi Titan Ace,

I think the problem here is that Droid Planner and Andropilot are also brand new to those of us keeping an eye on and responding to questions on the Forum.

I will try to get the DroidPlanner and AndroPilot developers involved in responding here.

However this question / answer thing is a 2 way street and as you appear to now have considerable experience with both of them, you might consider keeping an eye on these forums (you can subscribe to just the AndroPilot and DroidPlanner forums) and possibly give some of the people the benefit of your wisdom as well.

Pretty much all this stuff is done by people for free and it works because the community as a whole is knowledgeable :bulb: and strong.

Best Regards,

Gary

Hello titan, I’m sorry for the delay I was really busy this week with college.

First to clear doubt’s:
The altitude is what you set the default alt. to be - There is a “change altitude” button if you would like to do that (meters).
To disable follow-me you have to go to the menu and shut it off.

I’m working on a new version which will clear most of the confusion about the operation of DroidPlanner. Meanwhile please post all your thought’s on how you think Follow-Me should work, in a clear and concise manner so it’s easier for the developers to go though it.

[quote=“arthur”]Hello titan, I’m sorry for the delay I was really busy this week with college.

First to clear doubt’s:
The altitude is what you set the default alt. to be - There is a “change altitude” button if you would like to do that (meters).
To disable follow-me you have to go to the menu and shut it off.

I’m working on a new version which will clear most of the confusion about the operation of DroidPlanner. Meanwhile please post all your thought’s on how you think Follow-Me should work, in a clear and concise manner so it’s easier for the developers to go though it.[/quote]

thank Arthur for reply this on this theard ,

like my earlier post I already clear on setup the altitude ,
only one that I think it maybe bug on follow me
when i select follow me the quad did follow me but the problem is when I select back follow me on the menu it disable follow me ( that good) the quad is loiter but I can’t controller it like normal loiter , I can’t move the quad forward backwards left right ascending or descending the quad just loiter,
I only can regain it by switch to stabilizes or attitude hold, if i switch back to loiter it will do the same I can, t controller it,
can you make the it after we disable follow me the quad loiter like normal so we can control it like normal

On Follow-me:

I’m working on a whole new UI, that will solve most of this problem. This for reporting this bug, it was just in time.

Curious if this issue has been solved? I was unclear how it worked like Arthur said. I also noticed that the Follow Me mode is now in the settings not in the drop down list why did it change?

I have Been wanting to try follow me mode but of course time is always a factor.

Thank you,
Sean