Flysky fs i6 not working on pixhawk 2.4.8

Issue details

Servos not working on Pixhawk 2.4.8, Im using Flysky Transmitter and IA6B receiver, when I tried to calibrate I found none of the servos were working even after using the arming switch. But I used the same setup with APM flight controller everything seems fine. Can someone help me on this?

Version

Arducopter 3.6.8

Platform

quadcopter

Hardware type

Pixhawk 2.4.8

Hi @jana_nur
how do you connected radio receiver to FC ?

hallo @hosein_gh thanks for the reply
i connect it like this

what is you radio ? wiring seems ok

@hosein_gh
I’m using this, I’m also searching on youtube people using the same radio, and works, I don’t know how mine’s not work

Use iBus Servo out (select ibus on the Tx)

Capture d’écran 2020-12-26 à 07.52.02

i didn’t used FLYSKY radios but in youtube they are using iBus or ppm encoder
also test your receiver with a servo

@hosein_gh @mlebret ok thanks all for the reply, it seems working now

Bonjour, je suis novice dans le monde rc,
j’ai un pixhawk4, j’ai bien respecte toute les étapes du paramétrage, mais quand je le branche dans le bateau, il ne se passe rien, le moteur et les servos ne répondent pas a la radio flyskyi6 connectée en sbus, même si le switch est armé. auriez vous une idée, le pixhawk peut il être défectueux. merci pour votre aide.

Du coup cela fonctionne il suffissait d’armer avec mission planner,depuis j’ai parametre afin de demarrer sans armement en automatique.

hii, @jana_nur same happening to me , can you please help me , how did you use or setup ibus servo.

Servos not working on Pixhawk 2.4.8, Im using Flysky Transmitter and IA6B receiver, when I tried to calibrate I found none of the servos were working even after using the arming switch. But I used the same setup with APM flight controller everything seems fine. Can someone help me on this?