Flyaway twice and saved

Hi friends, attached is a log while I had a problem after flying two batteries in the same day when I switched to loiter it tried to flyaway, tested again and flew away again, I was fast and changed to alt hold, in the batteries prior to this I tried loiter and it worked fine also in the day before. Nothing changed, compass was in the same position, same battery, same all… Anyone can help me?

Below is a Log review from Mission Planner. I also looked at some parameters. Your gps had a good lock HDOP of 1.6 during loiter and does not seem to be the problem. However your voltage appears low. On average your VCC was 4.4 and dropped down to 4.187 and should be around 5 volts. You may have a BEC that went and may be causing the flyaway. You may want to look at doing some additional vibration dampening. Your are on the cusp of what is considered acceptable.

Size (kb) 3305.6162109375
No of lines 47607
Duration 0:10:26
Vehicletype ArduCopter
Firmware Version V3.1.2
Firmware Hash ddd4d881
Hardware Type APM 2
Free Mem 1187
Skipped Lines 0

Test: Brownout = PASS -
Test: Compass = PASS - No MAG data, unable to test mag_field interference

Test: Dupe Log Data = PASS -
Test: Empty = PASS -
Test: Event/Failsafe = PASS -
Test: GPS = PASS -
Test: Parameters = PASS -
Test: PM = PASS -
Test: Pitch/Roll = PASS -
Test: Underpowered = FAIL - Avg climb rate -187.28 cm/s for throttle avg 719
Test: VCC = FAIL - VCC below minimum of 4.6v (4.187v)

no clue at all?

[quote=“renoflash”]Below is a Log review from Mission Planner. I also looked at some parameters. Your gps had a good lock HDOP of 1.6 during loiter and does not seem to be the problem. However your voltage appears low. On average your VCC was 4.4 and dropped down to 4.187 and should be around 5 volts. You may have a BEC that went and may be causing the flyaway. You may want to look at doing some additional vibration dampening. Your are on the cusp of what is considered acceptable.

Size (kb) 3305.6162109375
No of lines 47607
Duration 0:10:26
Vehicletype ArduCopter
Firmware Version V3.1.2
Firmware Hash ddd4d881
Hardware Type APM 2
Free Mem 1187
Skipped Lines 0

Test: Brownout = PASS -
Test: Compass = PASS - No MAG data, unable to test mag_field interference

Test: Dupe Log Data = PASS -
Test: Empty = PASS -
Test: Event/Failsafe = PASS -
Test: GPS = PASS -
Test: Parameters = PASS -
Test: PM = PASS -
Test: Pitch/Roll = PASS -
Test: Underpowered = FAIL - Avg climb rate -187.28 cm/s for throttle avg 719
Test: VCC = FAIL - VCC below minimum of 4.6v (4.187v)[/quote]

I understand the vcc is all that low, but its strange I am always flying with the same setup and the problem happened only that time? I flew later and had no problem again, same setup.