First flight and first crash

platform: Talon Gt_Rebel
FC: Matek H743 Wlite
After making the standard installation and making sure that all the controls were correct, I started the test flight. I take off in Auto Takeoff mode and it took off successfully. Then I started the controls by switching to FBWA mode, it was flying very stable, I switched to RTH mode to test the RTH mode, it worked fine too, I switched to FBWA mode again and continued the flight (average altitude 250 m.) when suddenly it was at an angle of almost 45 degrees. He pressed the nose and opened full throttle and hit the ground at a speed of approximately 122km/h. during this time, he did not respond to any command from the remote control. I am attaching the log file regarding the accident-destruction and I need to learn why I encountered such a situation regarding the subject in order to experience new accidents, all kinds of I would be pleased with your suggestions and information.TalonGT_Rebel

is there anyone to look at this case?

Those sharp jumps in pitch are very interesting. I doubt that’s a firmware issue, more likely hardware. Perhaps the controller was moving in the airframe or something was loose.

The tuning wasn’t great, but I recognize this was a first flight.

The plane also didn’t seem to be responding to pitch commands very well. I wonder if the C of G was not correct or if the mixing gain for the V tail was not enough.