Feature request

I have recently started using droidplanner (the official release on the play store) because it is a lot easier to attach a tablet to my transmitter than to lug around a laptop, but unfortunately there are a few things that are missing that still require me to bring along the laptop. I wanted to see if there was any way to add these items to a future release…

1. prearm check notifications. With mission planner, if you try to arm while there is a issue (no GPS lock for example) it will tell you what is wrong… Doridplanner will just sit there leaving you scratching your head…

2. Real time data page. Mission planner has a tab that allows you t see all the data in real time, also great for troubleshooting issues.

Any way we could get these features added to the next release?

Thanks a lot and I really like your app!

Hello downeym,

1. Yeah we are mission that feature, could you add them to our issue tracker? github.com/DroidPlanner/droidplanner/issues

2. We have such a screen on DroidPlanner v1.2.0 (google play version), just go to “Chart”. But it has been removed in newer releases because we didn’t found it all that useful.

I tried the chart page, but I could never get any data displayed on it… I found a thread somewhere where someone said that it was not functional yet.