Feature Needed - Distance/Altitude Intelligent Battery Failsafe

Dear Community,

That is major feature that deserves attention. If we also incorporate wattage consumption and wind considerations, it could make the system nearly foolproof, allowing us to utilize the full potential of the battery without any worries. During the Copter-3.5 discussions, there was mention of this feature. Although I couldn’t find any subsequent updates, I noticed that Pedals2Paddles put in substantial effort on GitHub. I’m curious to know whether this feature has been fully implemented or if there are plans for further development in the future. Looking forward to your insights!

@Pedals2Paddles @andyp1per @rmackay9

Previous discussions:

Github efforts:

2 Likes

Yes, we should really implement this feature. There is a lua script which does something like this that I know some Partner companies are using but we should add it as a built-in feature.

Thanks.
How can I get this script for testing?

Thanks @rmackay9,

Please inform me when it’s prepared. I’d be delighted to assist you with testing and providing valuable feedback. I’ve been dedicated to this topic for quite some time and have a good understanding of how it could be developed into an excellent feature.

1 Like