Failure using 2 GPS

Hi, can anyone help me in the error below, I am using Pixhawk 4 with Mission Planner with two GPS. I decided to use two GPS because I was getting EKF errors during the flight that I almost lost my drone. Today’s error in LOG was momentary and I managed to control the drone later.

I don’t feel safe with Pixhawk 4, when everything is ok during the flight it always comes up with an error and the consequence is the lack of control

og File C:\Users\aniba\Documents\Mission Planner\logs\QUADROTOR\1\2019-08-31 10-39-35.log

Size (kb) 20080.3388671875
No of lines 234253
Duration 0:11:39
Vehicletype ArduCopter
Firmware Version V3.6.10
Firmware Hash 1c04a91e
Hardware Type
Free Mem 0
Skipped Lines 0
Test: Autotune = UNKNOWN - No ATUN log data
Test: Brownout = GOOD -
Test: Compass = GOOD - mag_field interference within limits (10.94%)
Test: Dupe Log Data = GOOD -
Test: Empty = GOOD -
Test: Event/Failsafe = FAIL - ERR found: GPS_GLITCH
Test: GPS = UNKNOWN - join() takes exactly one argument (2 given)
Test: IMU Mismatch = GOOD - (Mismatch: 0.59, WARN: 0.75, FAIL: 1.50)
Test: Motor Balance = GOOD - Motor channel averages = [1661, 1636, 1657, 1693]
Average motor output = 1661
Difference between min and max motor averages = 57
Test: NaNs = FAIL - Found NaN in CTUN.DSAlt
Test: OpticalFlow = FAIL - FAIL: no optical flow data
Test: Parameters = FAIL - ‘THR_MIN’ not found
Test: PM = GOOD -
Test: Pitch/Roll = GOOD -
Test: Thrust = GOOD -
Test: VCC = UNKNOWN - No CURR log data

Post a link to the .bin log file.

Log .bin

You have bad vibrations levels. Prop balance is part of it.

Thanks, but in .log does not appear and I am not yet knowledgeable in parsing .bin. The propellers are balanced, but I’ll change to see if it improves

AccZ goes to high just before the GPS error.
Your GPS never lost position, but it may have missed a data package to your FC. I say the props are out of balance because of the high Y vibes. looking at my logs it is unusual to see X or Y higher than Z. That said, I am no expert so possibly @dkemxr will look through this for you too.

I agree with Curt. High vibes on Y and Z resulting in accelerometer clipping on those axis. If the props are balanced maybe it’s an inherent frame problem. What is this craft and how is the flight controller mounted?

Firstly thanks for your attention, the data is below and the photos are in the link
Engines: EMAX 2216 - 810 kv
ESC: DYS ARIA 40A BLHeli_32 Dshot1200
Propellers; 9443
Weight 1.8k
Frame: HobbyKing 500
It was redone in carbon fiber strictly obeying the measurements of the original that broke in a fall, I find it difficult to be of the new structure and yes of the original design, what do you think?
A doubt, in acceleration felt a lag in response, may have contributed?
 Sorry my english

Maybe a photo of the craft would be helpful. How is the Flight Controller mounted to the frame? And just to check some other things what battery power (3S, 4S) and I assume the 1.8kg includes the battery?

Yes, using 4s and weight is included with battery and camera. The photos I saved to the same file link
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Pxs6UsFfbXGqu9dYaTCMQhCras19HtZX?usp=sharing

Looks good. Maybe it’s just the fact the motors are working too hard from overweight/underpower. The average PWM output at hover looks to be ~1700. I would try larger props.

I doubt that Radiolink GPS module is doing you any good blending with the other one.

Thanks for the guidance, I will put bigger engines and the second GPS I am waiting for the arrival of a Holybro
Thanks

One last question, what size and KV do you recommend?

If you wanted to use Emax motors the 3506 650kv with 12" props would be good. 350x 650-700kv with 12" props in general I would say. 6S would give you some interesting options.

Thanks for indication