F450 crash please help

so i was flying my drone today for 10min atleast the drone wobbles due to wind in poshold but stays good without wobble in alt hold after 10min the pixhawk gave me an error potential thrust losshere is the bin file

This craft should never have left the ground, it’s on default parameters. At least the Mandatory Hardware>Initial Tune Parameters needs to be configured pre-maiden flight and then tuning from there.

But anyway you had thrust loss on Motor 1 (commanded to max). Motor 2, the opposite arm, dropped to compensate and down it went. Motor, ESC or failed prop are the usual culprits or just solder/wiring failure.
For future reference this is what you look at in the log to identify that problem.

Other observations don’t much matter because there is no tuning but your Z-vibrations levels are too high.

so anything should i consider to replace??? i just want to make my drone fly good i had put so much money on to it could you please suggest me how to prevent the osscialtions,vibrations etc

The log doesn’t tell you that only that thrust was lost on Motor 1. Check the motor, the ESC and the wiring. Did the prop fail?
How is the Flight Controller mounted? Those F450 frames are typically too compliant and a soft mount is often required to reduce vibration. Did you balance the props?

1 Like

i had tested the setup with naza m lite and i had balanced props ,fc is mounted on vibration dampener, i had a flight in indoor with pixhawk in alt hold now it flies good but there are slight oscillations
im using
f450 frame
ready to sky 920kv motors
ready to sky 30a opto esc
pixhawk radiolink with lastest fmuv3 software
ublox m8n gps
wifi telemetry
4s 5000mah lemon lipo battery 23min flight time
i use both self locking 9450 and 1045 props balanced ones

this crash happened when i accidentaly shifted to autotune in pos hold and disabled it immediately then the drone started oscillating slightly after few minutes the i wanted to land the drone then it crashed.
i had tested the drone very roughly flying fast and breaking suddenly but i didnt face any problem

Set MOT_PWM_TYPE to 0 for the old ESC’s
Did you run Motor Test in Mission Planner to be sure the Motor Order and direction is correct?

yes i checked every motor and it is in the correct orientation and in correct order

With Mission Planner’s Motor Test function? And when you press the A-D buttons these motors turned and in the right direction?

yes with mission planner motor test funtion

OK, then follow the advise I gave you.

mot pwm type is in 0

Sorry, you are right. I had 2 log files open.

oh then whats the main problem because i dont want my drone crash into others house

The log doesn’t tell you that only that thrust was lost on Motor 1. Check the motor, the ESC and the wiring. Did the prop fail?

1 Like