Extremely slow downloads in the UK

Hi all, I’m getting extremely slow downloads from both the

Firmware.us.ardupilot.org and Firmware.eu.ardupilot.org, I have tried across multiple locations and files and we are using 50mbps to 80mbps broadband at each location and it’s the same.

It’s showing 20+ hours to pull down the Edison Apsync file.

Broadband is working as expected with anything else and mission planner took 40 minutes the other day.

Anyone else experiencing this as I believe others in other countries are not ?

Hi John,

We are aware of the problem and trying to fix it. We apologize for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Yes I have mentioned this a few times …nobody believed me that is took 30 hours to download mission planner. what is the lasted news ?

1 Like

Any news on this as still crazy slow :frowning:

Glad to read that isn´t my 1-2 Mb Neardelthal internet connection the problem. :smiley:

Just had to update mission planner on my computers and it took 13 hours what is going on? We are awaiting some news on this subject… Thanks

It took >30mins for me to download 34mb APM Planner file today, with >350mb broadband. Is this hosted from the bottom of the ocean somewhere?

Hello everyone,

I apologize (again) for the inconvenience. We are working to change servers, but there is a lot to move and time from our tech guys is limited (as volunteers that they are).

I can’t give a concrete timeline, but we hope to have this fixed on the next month.

1 Like

New faster servers will be running at end of this week (5th-6th Aug)

1 Like