Extra Voice on 3.4?

I updated to 3.4 yesterday and notice a lot more voice commands. I do like how it says flare during an auto landings, but it says a lot of things like executing id ___ and also says this huge number when the Autopilot boots up. It also says enable throttle when I flip from manual to auto mode during flight. All of these are nice features, but don’t want it screaming at me whenever it changes a waypoint. I just want it to say the waypoint it is going to.

I went to the planner page to see if I could disable some of these but they did not add any more check boxes to disable those voices.

This is a request for the GCS APMPlanner2 - its not controlled by ArduPilot. I’ve moved this to that forum.

Thanks, Grant.

[quote=“gmorph”]This is a request for the GCS APMPlanner2 - its not controlled by ArduPilot. I’ve moved this to that forum.

Thanks, Grant.[/quote]
Question? I am running Mission Planner. I didn’t get these voices until I switched to 3.4. That’s why it was placed in 3.4? Or am I totally missing something? :slight_smile:

Alright got some help somewhere else saying it is reading everything that comes in messages. I just found it odd it just started doing this as soon as I updated the autopilot.

The is related to github.com/diydrones/apm_planner/issues/788 changes in the message severity being inverted in master branch of ArduPilot