Servers by jDrones

Extended Tuning Possible Bug

In Mission Planner 1.3.70 build 1.3.7431.6390 there appears to be a bug in extended tuning Tune Max and Min are always showing the same value and the label is missing for Max
Capture

The values for TUNE_MAX and TUNE_MIN are also not displaying correctly in the full parameter list

You could call that a bug but it’s existed for a while. Don’t use the Extended Tuning screen to set Tune parameters. Simply set them in the Full Parameter list. I have not found them to be wrong there unless you mess them up by setting them again from the Extended Tuning screen.

please report stuff like this. i never knew it was a problem.
ive just fixed it for the next beta

1 Like

Yea, OK. I’m in the habit of updating to Beta regularly and just assume these kinds of things get fixed rather quickly. Usually they do!

Note: One point that was brought up today about the units for WP Speed between the Extended Tuning and the Full Parameter list. The former is in dekameters/s and the later is in cm/s. As far as I know it has always been this way and have just adjusted.

@Michael_Oborne Thanks

The full param list will always be raw units. ie whatever the autopilot exports them as.

the custom screen’s normally try to make it friendly units. so if i read that right, thats what i expect.

Another bug in extended tuning. Mission Planner 1.3.70 1.3.7444.10913.
Values in min/max fields multiplied by 1000 times (i.e for tune min=0.08 max=0.2 in full param list TUNE_MIN=80 TUNE_MAX=200). Unexpected value for Rate roll/pitch kP…

Servers by jDrones