Everytime only 14sec data is saving in the SD card of Pixhawk 6C

I am facing an problem in getting an data from the SD card.
I am doing an experiment in which i am calibrating an GPS and RTK-GPS. I am turning on the power and the ARM the system. Then I will wait for 15mins to get the data. Then I DISARM the system and then disconnect the telemetry and then switch off the power and then read the SD card.

The SD card in Pixhawk having the .bin file. When I extract the .bin to .matlab file I am seeing that every time I am getting for the time period of 14sec only and rest data points is not coming. (But experiment has done for 15mins)

Can anyone please solve this problem. How I can solve this issue???..

Hello @Ayush_Khare welcome to the community.

Get a better SDCard.

I have tried with the new SD card also same issue I got. Any other solution? In both the SD card same 14sec data is coming rest remaining data is not coming…!!!

00000001.BIN (606.8 KB)

You posted in the Copter section but the log is for Plane.
The firmware version you have loaded is 4.3.4 so probably a good idea to update to latest stable version since there has been many fixes since then.

The problem is the flight controller cant power both the GPS and RTK-GPS from itself. They will needed to be powered from an external BEC. At least the RTK-GPS unit anyway.
In the log you can see POWR.Flags = 16 the whole time it is powered up.

1   MAV_POWER_STATUS_BRICK_VALID      // main brick power supply valid
2   MAV_POWER_STATUS_SERVO_VALID      // main servo power supply valid for FMU
4   MAV_POWER_STATUS_USB_CONNECTED    // USB power is connected
8   MAV_POWER_STATUS_PERIPH_OVERCURRENT   // peripheral supply is in over-current state
16   MAV_POWER_STATUS_PERIPH_HIPOWER_OVERCURRENT  // hi-power peripheral supply is in over-current state
32   MAV_POWER_STATUS_CHANGED         // Power status has changed since boot
1 Like

I am using M8N GPS(I am using one GPS at one time). I have tried with different battery also but same problem is happening only 14sec data is coming. Any suggestion??..
I have attached the setup photo and file along with it…This is the latest .bin file…

Please help to solve this…

00000001.BIN (598.8 KB)

Why you don’t follow the recommandation of @xfacta Shawn.
Your log shows still the overcurrent status all the time.
The photo is nice but i am not able to see any details about your connections

1 Like