ESC not sending signal through to Motor

My design is a Quadcopter using ESC 4x Skywalker 40A V2 with pixhawk 1 board, it can arm and receive RC signal. The motor spin a little bit every beep but it doesn’t respond to the RC or to the mission planner motor test

Motors beeping is usually a sign of no signal to the ESC. Did you check the configuration of the safety switch and the wiring (using the correct ports)?

If you have no safety switch you should set BRD_SAFETY_DEFLT to 0.

I have a safety switch and always use it, as for the ports, I am using port 1,2,3,4 in the MAIN output.

aaaa.param (16.2 KB)
Here is the param.

To me there is nothing obviously wrong with the configuration. Maybe because the ESC hasn’t been calibrated or is calibrated wrong?

He should be able to calibrate them through the auto pilot, I’m having the same issue withy pixhawk 2.4.8, and the same escs, I even bought some hobbywing 60a v5, and no signal to the rail. The only clue I’ve gotten on this form is to turn on all safety checks and use the error codes to determine what setting is wrong, iv read and watched all the videos and no one has made a vid on all the non starter issues with the pixhawk and other flight controllers