ESC not receiving signal from Pixhawk

HI, I have 4X HAKRC BLHeli_32 Bit 35A 2-5S ESCs powered on by quadcopter with Power Distribution board. The signal wires of these ESCs are connected to Pixhawk loaded with Ardupilot. When I am powering the setup on, I can only hear 3 beeps from ESCs (not the last two indicating they are receiving the signal). I BLHeli software is also not reading any ESCs with pass-through enabled in parameters.

To check, I have connected ESC signal wire to directly to receiver throttle (CH3 is throttle on FS-IA6B receiver) to see if the ESC will respond to the PWM signal. But still the ESC is not indicating that it is receiving any signal. This is done for all 4 ESCs so, it is less likely that all of them are defective.

These are out of the box items and were not used before. Please help and send if there are any suggestions…

Post your parameter file.

Ardupilot.param (17.5 KB)

Please find the file…

You don’t have a FRAME_CLASS set and you have no Servo outputs assigned. It’s a quad so set the FRAME_CLASS to quad (1). You have a Dshot protocol set so you will want to assign the motor outputs to the Aux outputs on a Pixhawk. These start at SERVO9_FUNCTION.

It should look like this if done correctly:

I suppose you didn’t read this?
https://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/common-dshot.html

Thanks !! Rookie mistake I guess…

Now I could get the motors to run by providing PWM signal from Main Servos. But Aux servos are not appearing in my screen…

Only 8 servos appearing…

Update Mission Planner to latest beta from the Help screen. But you don’t need this screen, just configure the outputs in the Full Parameters List. Disable the Servo outputs on Chan 1-4 and assign them to 9-12 and then connect the ESC’s to Aux outputs 1-4. This is for Dshot and for passthru to work. If you want to use PWM then continue on as it’s configured.

Regardless of how you configure it be sure to Run the Motor Test Function in Mission Planner and understand the order it’s run it when pressing the A-D buttons.

Got it… Thank you very much…