ESC 4 in 1 for Ardupilot 4.0.7

hi everyone…
I want to ask, can ESC 4 in 1 be used on ardupilot 4.0.7 firmware?
and if possible what are the parameters that must be changed for the 4 in 1 ESC?

Thank you

Yes it can, but it is even better if you use ArduCopter 4.2.2

Despends on the 4 in 1 ESC. I recomend the FETtec ones.

4-in-1 ESCs are typically just four separate ESCs on one board, so nothing special in terms of parameters.

If it has one or more current sensors then you’d need to configure that appropriately.

yes I’m using firmware 4.0.7 for my ESC 4 in 1, for the parameters used only use:
MOT_PWM_TYPE = 6 (Dshot 600)
SERVOx_FUNCTION (33 - 36)
SERVO_BLH_AUTO = 1 (Enable)

and after I tried to fly my drone, the drone is very difficult to control, are there parameters that I have not set?

yes but yesterday I flew my drone using firmware 4.0.7 with normal parameters, and the drone was very difficult to control.

yes actually using 4.2.2 firmware yesterday was able to fly fine, but I also use T265 too, and had a lot of problems yesterday when using firmware 4.2.2 for T265 so I downgraded my firmware to 4.0.7 :smiling_face_with_tear:

Downgrading is NOT a solution.
Fix the issues:

• mandatory initial parameter tunnig
  • tune the notch filters using the ESC RPM data
  • do an autotune

This has been explained dozens of times in this forum!

So do I have to upgrade the firmware again?

Yes, you do have to upgrade again. and you should reset all parameters to default values after updating, and then start installation from the beginning, and never even think about downgrading again :wink:

ok thanks for your attention :saluting_face: