Errors launching MP

Hi there,

I get this error every time I open MP, it may have started to happen since i updated to a beta version, but after that i have tryed several times to uninstall and install again latest version, and I keep stuck in the same situation.
The program after that error still “works”, but there are more errors when i try to connect or use the planning options.
Obviously there is a strange string “C:\Users\mich1\Desk…” there is no such user in my windows, and looks pretty familiar name for this community, but i cannot undrestand why is this happening only to me using the official files.

Of course this only happen in one of my laptops, hope somebody can give me a hint, thanks in advance!

still cannot find the issue, nobody has a hint with the screenshots?

I would use an uninstall software as this will remove user related settings as well as the actual software (MP).
Once MP is fully removed re-boot system. Then install MP fresh.
With a bit of luck this will solve the issue.

Here is an example of such un-install software, but there is also other software out there and you can remove this software again after you’ve finished with it (this is a free version- no need to buy full version).

have you blocked write access to the my documents folder?

@Michael_Oborne It looks like I have blocked the acces to YOUR my documents folder! xDDD

I haven’t done anything, don’t have antivirus either, just clean windows.

Thank yoy @Karl_Schoelpple for your suggestion also, but still didn’t work.

nobody thinks that is really weird to have an error about a folder that looks like it’s from the developer itself? I mean, does not the user “mich1” looks too much like @Michael_Oborne 's folder? why am I the only one with this error? xD

Thank you for the advice, but not only didn’t work, it also instaled 2 side unwanted programs. do not recomend this solution.

The problem persist, mission planner keeps showing that error, that “surprisingly” I cannot write into the developer personal user folder. Why my mission planner wants to do that?

just tried the last Beta, and looks like the developers changed some location, now the error directs to D:\a\MissionPlanner…

I found this enabled in my win10 laptop, but disabling it and reinstalling MP all become well, no more errors.