Error compass variance

"I’m really confused; I’ve tried various methods, but none seem to work. When I go full throttle in remote mode and initiate yaw, the drone behaves like a toilet bowl. I’m not sure what’s causing this issue, and I can’t even read the currentt from the battery monitor and from ESC telemetry . Here’s my drone setup:

• Flight Controller: Matek H743 Slim V2
  • ESC: Foxeer Mini 128 60A
  • GPS: Matek M8Q-5883
  • Motors: Racerstar Air A 2508
  • VTX : akk ultra long range

I have the flight logs and parameter files for reference." this gdrive link for log and param

Try a flight with multiple figure 8s while varying the throttle and then run MagFit against the resulting log. Your ESC doesn’t appear to have a shunt resistor for each motor, so you won’t get per-motor current in the telemetry, but BAT[0].Volt and BAT[0].Curr are sufficient for motor compensation.

It’s hard to see in the picture, but it’s possible that the GPS/compass module placement is too close to the battery, power wiring, or motors. Putting it on a stalk to raise it up a bit might prove helpful.

Unfortunately, the provided log is brief and didn’t really provide much of a correction when I ran MagFit on it. For what it’s worth, here are the values I got:

COMPASS_OFS_X 88
COMPASS_OFS_Y -335
COMPASS_OFS_Z 99
COMPASS_DIA_X 0.869
COMPASS_DIA_Y 1.007
COMPASS_DIA_Z 0.800
COMPASS_ODI_X 0.035
COMPASS_ODI_Y -0.200
COMPASS_ODI_Z -0.023
COMPASS_MOT_X 4.979
COMPASS_MOT_Y -5.388
COMPASS_MOT_Z 2.651
COMPASS_SCALE 1.00
COMPASS_MOTCT 2

In the end I didn’t use a compass and GPS to do the flight test. and I still get the toilet bowling

So you have no position reference and no yaw reference and are wondering why behavior is bad? Seems self-explanatory…