Emergency issue

My pixhawk 2.4.8 doesnt work properly.
First of all, I tried to load firmware from mission planner 1.3.76 and I gived up to do it on this version because I dont know how which bootloader I should choose.
Then, I tried to load firmware on 1.2.88 and pixhawk said “Error: Failed to read OTP”. I added my sd card to pixhawk then I tried it again and get the same result.
Afterthat, I opened mission planner 1.3.76 again and used cubeblack firmware. It downloaded. Then I wanted to make accel calibration but when I try to make it mission planner crushes.
So I dont know what to do. Is there a problem with my pixhawk or did I do something wrong? I am in a drone team and we have to make that drone flying in a few days. Please help me as soon as possible.

Your problem may lie with the fact that there is no official Pixhawk 2.4.8. If I recall correctly, the last official version of the original Pixhawk was 2.4.6. So the Pixhawk you currently have is a knock-off/clone that is probably not of the utmost quality. Has this Pixhawk ever been on as stable craft before?

No. I bought it from internet, I opened it and you know the rest of it.
Is there a way to solve that issue?

Maybe try loading ArduCopter 3.6.12 for the Pixhawk 1. Just download the APJ file and load the custom firmware: https://firmware.ardupilot.org/Copter/stable-3.6.12/Pixhawk1/

Thank you for help. I loaded it and now my pixhawk works. But I have problem with receiver. My receiver (x8r) led does not turn on, no light. So I can not bind it to taranis qx7. Do you know anything about that?

You can use fmuv3 latest Stable for the 2.4.8.I don’t have any flying any longer but the bench ones work fine with this. Or Pixhawk1

1 Like

Are you sure the X8R is wired correctly? Please send a picture with the connection in clear view.

I think the cable plugged into the Pixhawk is upside down. Flip it over so that brown is on top.

1 Like

Yep. I happen to have that same setup on the bench. Emergency?