EKF Error on VTOL - Request for helping log analysis

Hello,

I have encountered a strange situation and I am posting this to seek assistance in analyzing a log.

VTOL model: XuWing VTBird 4+1
Model link: XUWING VTBIRD 4+1 kits + New Power Combo_VTBIRD 1.6M VTOL_VTBIRD 1.6M VTOL_XUWING/FINWING FPV UAV Aircraft
Flight Controller (FC): Pixhawk Cube Orange
Remote Controller (RC): H16 Pro
Ground Control Station (GCS): Mission Planner
Telemetry: Using the H16 Pro’s Hotspot

Situation:
I have successfully flown my VTOL several times, but this time, just before landing, I encountered an EKF error. When I transitioned from FBWA flight mode to QLoiter, an EKF error appeared on the H16 Pro screen, and the mode changed to QHover.

I looked through the log and found too many compass swtiching

Bin Log file link:

The strong current flows directly beneath the FC, as it is mounted on the top side of the power distribution board. Additionally, I noticed that the XT90 plug becomes hot after the flight, which means too much current, so I suspect that it could be the cause of the EKF error.

Sorry, I uploaded .zip file link instaed of .bin file link.

below is .bin file link :

Hi @Truth_T

have you had checked the motors ?
Because in your log all your motors is running

There is any special reason for you disabled the airspeed in use ? I was with same behavior because my airspeed was disabled(ARSPD_USE parameter)

1 Like

Yes I found assist motor was running but couldnt find the reason.

I didnt changed airspeed use parameter. until today it flew well without the parameter.

I will check the parameter and fly again, and let you know. thank you.

I was with the same scenario, the difference was the wind.
The wind was enought to ensure the airplane was over the q_assist and then was flying great.
One day without wind and I was with this same behavior of all motors running together.
I found the airspeed disabled and after enabled the airspeed everything is back to normal and all is working.

I enabled air speed sensors but now my vtol head down to sea surface after transition. the altitude go down very fastly after transition.

I tried two mode. FBWB, Auto. how could this happen, do you have any clues?

this is my new question article’s link :

Sorry, I found one of aileron servo was bad(it sometimes stuck)

and edited some speed parameters.

I will fix this problem and try tomorrow.

That is bad. But great that you identified the problem

Thanks. I encountered another problem. I will post the problem on forum again.